Used and very well maintained carpentry machine from HUNDEGGER
Type. SC3 – B 200

Year of construction 2016
Regular maintenance by Hundegger
Feeding and feeding cross conveyor for 13 m
Extendable wooden shelf
Automatic cross-section measurement
Main saw unit
Disposal belt in the machine including control unit
Additional AQF with shaft extension and lifting device
Automatic feeding system with feeder
Component support for small cross sections
Combination support for vertically working drilling and milling units with finger milling cutters below
Combination support for 4 compartment turret milling machine
Combined support for horizontally working tools
Drilling rig 2 x horizontal
Marking device from the front and from the back
Incl. Jet 4 System HP from the back
Additional screen on the ejector

Available approx. Oct / Nov 2024

Sale of the entire used joinery system as seen from the Federal Republic of Germany location without any warranty or guarantee.
Payment 80% of the gross purchase price immediately upon receipt of the invoice without deductions, remaining payment 20% of the gross purchase price exactly 6 weeks before the start of dismantling.
All welding seams, electricity and extraction are removed from the system on site free of charge.
The buyer bears the costs for the mere dismantling of the system by Hundegger and the loading of the system using a truck crane.
The entire system is insured against fire and storms until the dismantling date and will be handed over in writing, fully functional, shortly before dismantling begins.

When purchasing a used Hundegger ABA, a one-off HUNDEGGER membership fee of 9,520.00 euros net plus VAT must be paid.

Please click on the amount for more information.

In return, the customer receives free updates for life and reduced hourly wages in some areas.


  • Manufacturer: Hundegger
  • Series: SC3-B200
  • Build Year: 2016
  • Availability: from October/November 2024

Contact form

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Fill out this field